With your help Hillel enters our 2018-19 fiscal year:
- on the heels of our best fund-raising year since the Recession;
- with a balanced budget for the first time since 2009;
- encouraged by solid student engagement metrics all of Hillel of Colorado’s campuses;
- led by a newly-constituted business board and a revitalized board of directors who tirelessly advocate for Colorado’s 4,000+ Jewish college students;
- excited by a partnership of all donors, supporters and advocates – with a special shout-out to those who asked their friends and family to join our first-ever crowdfunding campaign this past June.
and your “thank you” to those who have stepped forward to help Hillel train the next generation of Jewish leaders!
With our community’s assistance, Hillel of Colorado – in only two years – has achieved six of the nine goals set as benchmarks in the 2016 Hillel of Colorado Five-Year Strategic Plan. While a great deal of work remains to be done, Hillel is well on its way to addressing the additional three goals and strengthening what has already been accomplished.